2019 FISHING REGULATIONS FOR SPENCE LAKE
- No gas powered motors allowed. Children 16 and under may use a boat only with adult supervision. A boat is considered a floating device like a raft, canoe, rowboat, belly boat or float tube.
- No fishing or boating within 100 feet of the buoy marking the discharge pipe entrance.
- Catch and release is not allowed. Fish caught must be taken.
- Barbless hooks only. Barbs may be pinched down with pliers.
- Artificial lures and flies only. Children 14 and under may use bait except live minnows.
- Fishing is restricted to property owners and their family members. Non-family guests of property owners are allowed to fish only when accompanied by the property owner.